One of the common themes we hear from prospective clients is that they are looking for someone to take care of all the dirty work that comes with a personal injury claim. They want to be as hands-off as possible, and we completely understand why. Personal injury law is complex, and the last thing you want to do is try to figure everything out while you’re recovering from an injury.
Because of this, it should come as no surprise that some of our most glowing reviews come from clients who we were able to do a lot of the heavy lifting for. With that in mind, here’s a look at five things a good personal lawyer will do for you so that you don’t have to.
What We Do So You Don’t Have To
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients to take care of all the little things that they don’t want to deal with. Here’s a look at five things a great personal injury lawyer will do for you so that you can just focus on your health and family.
1. The Paperwork – It should come as no surprise that a good personal injury lawyer will handle filling out all the paperwork that needs to be filed for your case. There are a lot of deadlines that need to be met and forms that need to be filled out and sent to the right places. We’ll handle all of that so that you don’t have to.
2. The Phone Calls – We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to take every single call on your behalf, but when we can, we will. We don’t want insurance companies to try to trick you into saying something that could hurt your case, so we’re not going to let them harass you. If they are trying to get you to give a statement or speak on a recorded line, let us know. We’ll either handle the call or help talk you through what to expect.
3. The Math – Getting a personal injury award or settlement involves determining exactly how much you’re owed, and that is no easy task. Pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills and other damages need to be accounted for. Putting an accurate number to all these financial aspects takes years of experience, and we can help ensure you get everything you’re entitled to receive. We’ll crunch all the numbers for you.
4. Make Communication Easy – A good lawyer will not be hard to get a hold of when you need to speak to them. A common theme in our positive reviews is that we call our clients back in a timely manner and make them feel like a priority. It may seem simple, but it can be really hard to find a lawyer that gets back to you quickly. You won’t need to play phone tag with us, because we’ll either answer the phone the first time you call or make getting back to you a top priority.
5. Fight For You – Finally, we understand that a personal injury lawsuit can at times feel isolating. You can feel like the insurance company, your employer and their lawyers are all against you. It’s important that you know that you have an ally in your corner who will fight for you, and that’s exactly what we’ll do. Your fight is our fight, and we’re not going to let anyone take advantage of you. The process can be intimidating to an outsider, but to us, it’s an opportunity to get an injured party the compensation they rightfully deserve. We’ll fight for what you deserve so that you can focus on your health.
To learn more about what we can do for you, or to trust your injury case to someone who will do all of the above, call the team at Hey Workers today at (844) 439-9675.