Workers’ compensation laws are complicated and confusing for many injured workers in Minnesota. Call 844-Hey-Workers or complete a Free & Confidential Case Evaluation today to get your questions answered!
Call For a Free Consultation:
Weekly Compensation Benefits
The length of work comp benefits differs from state to state, and depending on the type of benefit. Disability is classified in two different ways,
- Whether it is temporary or permanent, and
- Whether it is total or partial.
Thus, an injured employee can have four different types of disability benefits:
- Temporary total disability
- Temporary partial disability
- Permanent total disability
- Permanent partial disability
Payment of Medical Treatment
An injured employee is entitled to reasonable and necessary medical treatment. This often leads to disputes between employee and insurer. That’s where a Minnesota work comp attorney can help. A worker’s compensation lawyer can stand by your side and defend your rights all the way through your claim.
Common Workplace Injuries:
- Slipping or Falling
- Lifting Heavy Objects
- Explosive or Electric Accidents
- Unsafe Building or Ground Conditions
- Operating Faulty Machinery
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Job-related Auto Accidents
- Equipment Related Injuries
If your claim is taking much longer than you had anticipated or was denied completely and you are not receiving any of these benefits call 844-Hey-Workers or complete a Free & Confidential Case Evaluation today to find out if you qualify!
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation: 844-439-9675
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IS CONSIDERED CONFIDENTIAL